Recently, Ausconnex delivered four Electric Vehicle Supercharger sites across Sydney and surrounding areas, in a fantastic demonstration of our ever-growing capability in the EV charging world.
As our nation embraces this new technology, Ausconnex is assisting companies with problem solving and solution finding services. Ausconnex can:
- Deliver your project state-wide, as an Accredited ASP1, ASP2 and ASP3 with all NSW DNSPs
- Leverage our long-standing stakeholder relationships with these DNSPs to support an efficient program of works
- Support your project with our knowledge and understanding of the network, its requirements and how to get results
- Provide project management from site feasibility and DNSP applications, all the way through to testing and commissioning, and beyond to deliver maintenance and support
- Assist with procuring and holding an inventory of components, supported by our large warehouses
- Coordinate and manage stakeholders
Follow us to stay up to date with how Ausconnex is supporting the journey toward Net Zero, with electrical infrastructure services for EV Charging.
Do you have a major EV Charging project that Ausconnex can support you on? Reach out to Michael Basham today – email@example.com